Your questions should be answered in these tutorials. Raviate is very easy to use! Have more questions? Please email email@example.com
QUICK GUIDE to Raviate
Flip through these slides
2 Best ways to get more raves
You can request raves via social media, bulk email, or through your email signature.
1) When someone thanks you in person, ask, "Can I feature what you just said on my website?" When they say yes, "Can you take a minute now to call this phone number & record what you just told me?" It's great to collect raves when they're thankful right in front of you!
2) Rave about them first. So long as it's authentic, they will surely rave about you in appreciation. Do so right after speaking with them. Your enthusiasm is highest, and they'll be impressed with your follow up.
Post raves on your social media
Raves will not be automatically posted unless you Approve the rave. You can manually share raves on your social media from its Rave Review landing page (emailed notification). If you don't have social media connected, Approving the rave will post it onto your Raviate profile (from which anyone can manually share the public rave).
However, we recommend that you connect your social media to Raviate to automatically post approved raves. Benefits of connecting your social media to Raviate:
- Post raves on multiple social media at once
- Schedule when the rave will appear on your social media, and
- Automatically re-post raves to update your social media.
To connect your social media to Raviate, click here: https://www.raviate.com/app/socialmedia (or on the "2-button" Dashboard page, click the text link to Manage Raviate. Then on the left menu, click Setup Raviate, which opens the first sub menu: Manage Social Media).
On that page, simply click Connect next to your desired social media. You may need to type in your social media's username & password. When successfully connected, the button will show Disconnect & a "Refresh Connection" icon (which you can use if you change your social media password).
You can also manage your rave posting defaults on this Manage Social Media page. These defaults are used when you click Approve on the Rave Review landing page (from email) or when you click Approve under Pending Raves on your Manage Raves page.
Post raves on your website
Raves will not be automatically posted unless you Approve the rave. To easiest way to post approved raves to your website is by clicking here to install your Rave Player (see our example in the bottom left of this screen).
On that page, submit your website address and Raviate will provide you the right code. If you aren't comfortable editing your website, Raviate can email the instructions to someone who is (your webmaster, I.T. professional, your kid). It's easy to install a Wordpress plugin or paste the code.
Customize the look & placement of your Rave Player by clicking Player Settings above the website submission field.
You can manually "embed" any rave on any web page you can edit; simply paste its code. The rave will appear like a YouTube video. You can find a rave's embed code below each one on your Raviate profile, or under each rave in the Public Raves tab of your Manage Raves page. The rave's embed code is also provided to you on the Congrats confirmation popup after you approve a rave; click Show More Options.
Benefits of adding sub accounts
Sub (or associate/member) accounts are great for your members, agents, or employees:
- Automatically post approved raves onto members' social media
(This exponentially multiplies the reach your raves!)
- Members collect raves using their own Raviate number
- A sub account can be notified of all new (pending) raves, or just their own
- The group admin can approve a sub account's pending raves, or they can do so themselves
- Members can directly link to their own raves page of the group's Raviate profile.
Sub account raves are posted onto the group's Raviate profile. Such raves can also be seen on its own sub page of the profile (also known as a Playlist). In this way, members can directly link to their own raves.
Manage sub account settings by clicking the icons next to the sub account email address (below Add Sub Accounts):
- Assign a Raviate number to the sub account
- Assign/edit their Playlist (profile page) name
- Toggle rave notifications (only their own or get notified of all new raves)
- Toggle social posting (post only their raves onto their social media, or post all approved raves onto their social media).
How to use Playlists
You can categorize raves into playlists. Group raves by team member, location, product/service, time period, or in any creative way you want. A playlist will only play the raves contained.
Each playlist has its own URL for easy linking. Plus, playlists can be embeded on a webpage - for example - on a member's bio page.
To add a rave to a playlist, click Customize on each rave (in Pending raves, or Manage then Customize in Approved). Remember: Names of your playlists are shown publicly on your Profile.
Add new playlists & find its embed code on the Manage Playlists page.
Your Rave Player can also be customized to only play raves of a certain playlist.
BASIC DEMO VIDEO
ADVANCED DEMO VIDEO